Seven Ways to Enjoy a Romantic Retreat at The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort
The private island resort offers the perfect setting this Valentine’s Day. Here are Seven things to do for Valentine’s Day at The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Island Resort:
1. Dine with your loved in your private overwater St. Regis suite. With panoramic views of the ocean, each secluded villa has direct access to the private terrace and pool where an intimate dinner for two can be arranged. A dedicated butler will be available for the duration of the guest’s vacation, fulfilling the St. Regis legacy of providing exceptional service.
2. Explore the exclusive island on your personal ‘his and her’ bicycles.
3. Retreat to your own private spa suite brimming with roses. Following a homemade coffee scrub, the therapists will guide you on a relaxation journey with a Couples Harmony Massage. Top it off with two complimentary glasses of sparkling wine and chocolate while you soak in a rose petal bath overlooking the Indian Ocean. This luxury treat is available from February 10th to 28th, 2018.
4. Swim with mantra rays and dolphins. Create an unforgettable experience on one of the resort’s excursions where guests will get up close and personal to underwater wildlife, photograph colourful corals and admire the rich marine life of Vommuli Island.
5. Celebrate your arrival to the iconic resort with a glass-of-bubbly sabering ritual whilst watching the sunset at Whale Bar. The Whale Bar lounge opens directly onto an open-air terrace, where plush sofas and armchairs invite guests to admire unparalleled views of the sea, whilst enjoying tapas and locally sourced seafood.
6. Indulge in a couples’ set menu whilst dining at a private beachfront cabana, equipped with your own personal butler.
7. Book under the Luxury Romance package and be treated to breakfast, champagne, and flowers upon arrival.
About The St. Regis Vommuli Maldives Resort
The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, which opened in November 2016, is nestled on a private island in a secluded Maldivian atoll, amidst thriving marine life. Just 40 minutes from Male by seaplane, guests are transported into a newfound paradise in the Dhaalu Atoll.
The resort draws inspiration from nature itself. Designed by WOW Architects | Warner Wong Design (Singapore), the unusual contemporary design of The St. Regis Maldives draws inspiration from the natural setting of the resort. This is represented by the manta ray shaped lagoon villas, a signature bar in the shape of a whale shark, a lobster-inspired spa and a spiral shell shaped library.
There are six distinct dining venues, including an Asian specialty restaurant, a modern Italian restaurant that features a grand staircase, an underground wine cellar restaurant, a shack style restaurant, a signature overwater bar that rolls out stunning views of dramatic sunset, and a pop-up restaurant in the middle of the resort. Additionally, guests can also enjoy the Iridium Spa, which presents six overwater treatment rooms, including two that are dedicated to healing Ayurvedic treatments. Spa guests can also enjoy a Blue Hole pool, which contains heated seawater with different water jets – a system with proven benefits to the body.